Who We Are: DVLOVE APP
ecialty store where you can practice your sexuality without shame. Our unique styles are designed by the top quality leading manufacturers and recognized brands, and selected with you in mind. We only carry slutty and crazy sexy stripper clothes at affordable prices. Our success is measured by the happiness of our customers, not simply by the number of packages we deliver. That’s why we continue to think of better products to please, amaze, and tip our loyal strippers. We have everything you need, from your workwear, fantasy, to pleasure, and all at amazing prices.
Click on the links below to jump to each section:
- Our Collection of Personal Information
- Our Use of Personal Information
- Our Disclosure of Personal Information
- Choices and Control Over Your Information
- Children’s Personal Information
- Third-Party Websites
- Updates to This Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
- California Privacy Disclosures
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain countries, regions or states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
- If you are a resident of the State of California in the United States, please click here for additional California-specific privacy disclosures.
- If you are a resident of the State of Nevada in the United States, please see below for Nevada-specific privacy disclosures.
Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. We do not sell your covered information, as defined by Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes. If you reside in Nevada, you have the right to submit a request to [email protected] to opt out of the sale of covered information. Please include “Nevada Rights Request” in the subject line.
From the first moment you interact with us, we are collecting personal information about you. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and, sometimes, we collect the personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction. We may link or combine your activities and information collected from you on our websites with information we have collected from you offline (e.g., in-store), information we receive from third parties, as well as information we collect automatically through tracking technologies (defined below). This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect the following personal information you provide in connection with our services:
- Contact and Profile Information. We collect personal information, such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, gender, zip code, and address when you create an account, sign up for a newsletter, request a transaction or make a purchase online or in-store, redeem or participate in a promotion, purchase or redeem a gift card or otherwise communicate with us. We collect any communications between you and us and any other information you provide to us. We also collect information about your use of our services, such as your orders, and similar activity.
- Payment and Transaction Information. We may collect information such as items purchased, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, order details, whether you used a particular coupon or deal, and payment information, such as your credit/debit card or gift card details, when you make an in-store or online purchase.
- Shopping History. For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed on our website, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the services, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., user account verification, change or updates to features of the services, technical and security notices) and communications from or about DVLOVE APP.
Personal Information Automatically Collected When You Use our Services
Like most digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our online services, including:
- Information About Your Device and Its Software. This may include your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, device type/model/manufacturer, operating system, date and time stamp, and a unique ID that allows us to identify your browser or your account (including, for example, a persistent device identifier or an Ad ID), and other similar information. We may also work with third-party partners to employ technologies, including the application of statistical modeling tools, that permit us to recognize and contact you across multiple devices.
- Information You May Post or Submit to Our Website. We may collect information about how you use and interact with our websites and services, including any content you post to the services.
- Information About The Way You Access And Use Our Services. This may include, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our services, the pages you visit, the links you click, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, whether you access the services from multiple devices, and other actions you take on the services.
- Analytics Data. This may include the electronic path you take to our services, through our services and when exiting our services, as well as your usage and activity on our services, such as the links and objects you view, click or otherwise interact with (also known as “Clickstream Data”). We may collect analytics data or use third-party analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the services and to understand more about the demographics of our users. You can learn more about Google’s practices at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Location Information. We collect information about your location for the purpose of providing our services. We may collect location through WiFi, wireless network triangulation and other methods or we may also approximate your location by your IP Address.
Personal Information Collected In-Store
- Payment and Transaction Information. We may collect information about your in-store transaction such as items purchased, items of interest, date and time of your transaction, amount purchased, and payment information, such as your credit/debit card or gift card details, when you make an in-store purchase.
Personal Information from Other Sources and Third Parties
We also obtain personal information from other sources, which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
We receive the same categories of personal information as described above from the following sources and third parties:
- Information We Receive from Third-Party Sites You Connect to Our Services. Some parts of our services may allow you to login through a third party social network or authentication service such as Facebook. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us, which could include your name, email address, address book and contacts, or other information. The data we receive is dependent on that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site.
- Social Networks Through Your Interactions. When you interact with our services through various social media networks, such as when you “Like” us on Facebook or when you follow us or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or other social networks, we may receive some information about you that you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third party websites and social media networks and services before linking or connecting them to our services.
- Information Provided by Others. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties and other users. For example, we may obtain information from our marketing partners or from third parties to enhance or supplement our existing user information. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
- Information Provided by DVLOVE APP Entities. We may receive information about you from other DVLOVE APP Jewelry companies and affiliates, so that information you provide may be used by DVLOVE APP to provide you services, communicate with you or provide you advertisements or other personalized content.
- Information Provided by Franchisees. We may receive information about you from franchisees that operate DVLOVE APP-branded stores.
We and the third parties we work with may use personal information:
- To process your registration on our services, including verifying your information to ensure its accuracy and validity.
- To fulfill your requests (e.g., to allow you to place an order in-store or online, have it delivered to you, or to provide you with information that you request).
- To fulfill your purchases (e.g., to process credit card payments in connection with your transaction). For example, we use this information to provide the services to you across our operations, including by supporting your in-store experience when you engage with our DVLOVE-owned & operated and franchisee-owned locations.
- To personalize your experience (e.g., to locate the DVLOVE APP stores closest to your location) and customize content on our services relevant to your interests, including but not limited to targeted offers and ads through our website, email, social media channels, third-party sites, or on other devices you may use.
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the products and services.
- To send you important information regarding the services, such as certain changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be material to your use of the services, you may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- To inform you of products, programs, services, and promotions that we believe may be of interest to you, including, without limitation, adding you to our email/mailing lists and permitting you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions (collectively, “Promotions”).
- To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of Promotions, offers, products, or services that may be of interest to you.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our service, technology assets, and business.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, customer research, audits, fraud prevention, developing new products and/or features, enhancing the services, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, including to inform our machine learning for purposes such as user engagement.
We may also use aggregate personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the services.
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Our Franchisees: We may share your personal information with our franchisees, particularly when we collaborate in providing the services to you. For example, we may share certain personal information so that our franchisees can view your account and purchase history in-store to better serve you. We may also need to share certain personal information with a franchisee in order to provide return or refund information that you may request through the services. We also may share information with our franchisees in order to provide local offers and promotions that might interest you.
- Promotional Partners: We may share limited information with third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, or other joint promotional activities. These partners will usually be clearly identified in the contest rules or promotional materials.
- Third Parties at Your Request: You may choose to share your activities on the services with your friends through email or on various social media networks.
- The Public: When you provide feedback or post user content on our services (e.g., if you post a product review on our website or comment on our social media sites), your information (e.g., your first name and comments) may be displayed on our websites or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- Service Providers. We share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who perform functions or services on our behalf and under our instructions to make our services available to you. For example, this may include vendors and providers who engage in marketing or advertising activities or provide mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, auditing and compliance, fraud prevention, infrastructure provisioning, analytics services, IT services, product fulfillment, and web hosting.
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third-party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
We may also share personal information which has been aggregated or de-identified in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you.
Profile and settings: You may update your account information and adjust your account settings by logging into your account. Please note that changes to your settings may require some time to take effect.
How to control your email preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). You may also be able to adjust certain communications preferences by logging into your account.
Our websites and online services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our websites or online services or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that personal information.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
DVLOVE APP LLC
250 West Pratt Street, 18th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Attn: General Counsel
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
DVLOVE APP, LLC
250 West Pratt Street, 18th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Attn: General Counsel